- 2 mangoes, peeled and sliced into thin pieces (long ways)
- 1L full cream Greek yoghurt
- 6 Tbsp Selati Muscovado sugar
For the raspberry coulis layer:
- 100g raspberries, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp Selati caster snow
- 1 Tbsp water
- 50g fresh raspberries
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh mint
- In a glass serving bowl, add a layer of sliced mango. Top with half a tub of yoghurt and then sprinkle with half of the muscovado sugar. Place in the fridge to set while you make your raspberry coulis.
- Place raspberries, sugar and water into a pan and cook on a medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Place cooled raspberry coulis onto the sugar layer of the pudding and then repeat the layering process again: slices mangoes, yoghurt and the remaining muscovado sugar.
- Top with fresh raspberries and mint and allow to sit for at least 20 minutes in the fridge before serving.